BRITE-Rescue™ Lighted Signaling System
Emergency Lighted Signalling system. Can be seen 2 miles horizontal and 3 miles from the air. Works on land or floats on water.
Brite-Rescue™ is an emergency lighted signalling system. Its ultra-compact size of 1.5” x 5” easily fits into the neoprene pouch and unrolls to 10’ long. It has 6 international amber APALS-AIR®, 2 photo-luminescent tape strips, 2 Solas radar reflective tape strips and offers over 200 hours each of signally capabilities or a total of 1200 hours if used individually. The APALS-AIR® has 2 strobe modes, a steady on and can be turned off and reused. The LEDs can be seen for 2 horizontal miles and 3 by air. It can be used on land and floats on water so don’t take off on your outdoor adventure without one.
- Floats on saltwater and fresh water
- Can be laid flat or tied to a tree as a streamer
- Can be used as a sling or tourniquet
- Corrosion proof clip, grommets on each corner
- Unfurls for deployment in the air
- Can be seen up to 2 miles horizontal and 3 miles from the air
- Compact size: 3.8cm x 12.7cm (1.5” x 5”)
- Weight: 85g (3oz)
- Extended size: 3m x 12.7cm (10' x 5")