Jack Stillman MAD-13 Rolltop Rucksack
The MAD-13 is a medium-sized rolltop backpack. The term rolltop refers to the fact that the top of the bag is rolled (or folded) closed in order to make a tight, water-resistant seal. Regular backpacks have a folding flap that covers the main compartment. The MAD-13 is suited to motorcycle commuters and day travellers who are looking for a rugged design that exudes confidence. With an extra-wide shoulder harness it suits a variety of wearers it’s neither too big nor too small. The full-length top zipper means that in a pinch, you can fill the main compartment right to the top.
- Handmade from old fashioned materials
- Rolltop design to keep contents protected from weather and dirt.
- Double external waterproof zippers
- Internal organisation pockets
- Reinforced top handle
- 100% cotton liner
- Full length waterproof top zipper
- We use 16oz heavy beeswaxed cotton canvas that can be re-waxed using Granddad Jack's Sack Wax to maintain water repellency and fabric durability. It's old fashioned and it works!
- REAL Solid brass hardware
- All leather is 100% Vegetable tanned and hand stained and painted
- Dimensions: 28cm x 12cm x 40cm (62cm full open)
- 20-29 (open) Litres
- Can fit laptops and tablets up to 26 x 36cm
- Weight 1.1kg - 10 Year Warranty!