Karesuando Mettamies Bushcraft Set
The name Mettämies is Swedish Sami language for a man living in the forest, a BUSHCRAFTER. A fantastic all-round and multi-purpose axe for survival and hunting.
Stainless steel, handle made of European beech with details of moose-and reindeer antlers. Weight about 310 grams Length 230 mm. This beautiful bushcraft set of axe and knife is delivered with a diamond sharpener and cowhide leather mask in a beautiful gift box lined with reindeer fur and includes fire steel with bone handle.
- 228.6mm (9") overall
- 104.9mm (4.13") satin finish stainless axe head with 69.85mm (2.75") cutting edge
- Red Birch wood handle
- Axe features moose bone pommel and brown leather blade cover
- 203mm (8") overall fixed blade with 95.25mm (3.75") blade
- oiled curly birch handle with reindeer horn inlay
- brown leather belt sheath
- fire steel with bone handle
- 101.6mm (4") overall diamond sharpener with leather sheath