On Track MRE Meals
On Track MRE Food
Traditional homemade style bolognese made with quality lean mince or beans for a vegetarian option, spicy mexican beans wrapped in a burrito or even a great slow cooked Australian steak. On Track Meals have a great range or ready-to-eat meals (MRE) made with real food and are not dehydrated. Each of these meals are perfect over pasta, rice or potatoes. On Track Meals are packaged using the special technology of retorting which vacuum seals the packs ensuring each meal stays fresh over 2 years without refridgeration until they're opened. Great tasting nutritional meals with real flavour so you can quell your hunger on your outdoor adventures. Halal and Vegan options available. You can also heat these packs using one of our Military Grade MRE Flameless Heater Bags.
NOTE: These meals do NOT include sides as shown (eg. rice, mash or vegetables). You can find a variety of sides to complement your On Track Meals like the Back Country Cuisine rice, mash potato and more. We also have a variety of 100% Australian grown premium Long Life Freeze Dried Vegetables to help complete any On Track Meal.
Here is a list of Ingredients for each On Track Meal.
- Chicken Curry (Halal)
- Chickpea Curry (Halal & Vegan)
- Slow Cooked Australian Steak
- Bean Bolognese (Halal & Vegan)
- Beef Bolognese (Halal)
- Mild Chilli Con Carne (Halal)
- Spicy Mexican Beans (Halal & Vegan)
- Big Breakfast
- Heating is so easy! All you need to do is place pouch in boiling water for 2-3 minutes or pour into a pan over heat stirring until warm
- Eat from the packet or add your favourite side
- No need to worry about refrigeration on your expeditions
- Real food NOT dehydrated
- Too tired to cook at home? On Track Meals can be enjoyed at home by using one of our at home recipes
- Vegan and Halal options
- 2 years shelf life from production date
- Weight per Pack: 250g | Slow Cooked Australian Steak: 220g
- Made in Australian
Best Before Dates:
- Chicken Curry: 3-3-2023
- Chickpea Curry: 4-9-2022
- Slow Cooked Australian Steak: 9-3-2023
- Bean Bolognese: 5-3-2023
- Beef Bolognese: 5-3-2023
- Mild Chilli Con Carne: 5-3-2023
- Spicy Mexican Beans: 5-3-2023
- Big Breakfast: 9-3-2023
Watch this great video on How to Prepare Freeze Dried Food and MRE Meals.