Snugpak Special Forces Complete System Multicam
Snugpak Special Forces Complete System MulticamUltimate versatility was the aim of this system's design so that it suits any trip in any environment. You can use the sleeping bags individually or layer them together to cover all conditions. The Complete System gives you the Special Forces 1 Bag for use in above freezing temperatures and the Special Forces 2 Bag for use in temperatures right down to -10°C. Then, when you’re in extreme conditions, you place the Special Forces 2 Bag inside the Special Forces 1 Bag and join them together with the extra zip baffle, so you’re protected in conditions right down to -20°C. Ingenious!
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only.
When joined in this way, you retain the convenience of closing and opening with one central, quick release zip. Both bags have a reinforced foot area and come with a stuff sack to keep everything together.
Available for purchase as a whole system or can be built up from the various Special Forces sleeping bags.
Please note: The Baffle on a Special Forces System in Multicam will be manufactured in Desert Tan to match the lining of the bags.
Chest Width: 80cm
Knee Width: 65cm
Foot Width: 42cm
Max User Height: 190cm
- Weight: 3200g / 113oz
- Comfort Rating: -15°C / 5°F
- Low Rating: -20°C / -4°F
- Packsize: 30cm x 27cm / 12" x 11" (Fully compressed)
- Length: 220cm
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate 100% Nylon
- Outer Fabric, Multicam® Option: Paratex® Micro 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric 2: Reflectatherm 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Softie® Premier 100% Polyester
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Each sleeping bag can be used independently creating 3 different sleeping bags
- Two-way quick-release centre zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal drawcord foot loops to attach a sleeping bag liner
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Webbing tabs on the bottom of the sleeping bag to allow for easy airing and drying
- Colour: Multicam
- Manufactured in the UK
For a Guide to Snugpak's Sleeping Bag Dimensions and Temperature Ratings see our Snugpak Sleeping Bags Comparison Chart.
Ratings & Reviews
just received my package from SSA, great customer service. All the gear arrived on time and up to standards, cant wait to take the gear out bush. Highly recommend SSA for their services, very personal and professional.