Survival Neck Wallet
If you’re heading off to Granny’s for the weekend or to the mountains of Afghanistan, carry the tools you need to make it back alive.
There is a see through ID window, two interior pouches, one zippered money/credit card pouch and rear pouch with a 3M highly reflective backing.
Packaged with each wallet you will find the following survival items:
* Survival Whistle independently tested at 126 decibels.
* TOPS Pocket Survival Saw.
* The TOPS Firestarter with Ferrocium Rod and magnesium.
* Traditional P38 military can opener/Firestarter striker.
* Offset Phillips/flat head Screwdriver.
* Signal Mirror.
* LED Flashlight.
* Lansky Quick Fix Sharpener.
* 24' fishing line & 2 fish hooks
* Snap Link 3/16" x 2.0"
* Ranger Rubber Band
* Razor Blade
* Heavy Duty Sail Needle
* Fresnel Lens 3X magnifier
* Snare Wire & Instructions
* 2 Safety Pins
The Team at TOPS Knives, along with the crew attending the “PWYP” Survival Outing compiled the above essentials. Then they designed the Survival Neck Wallet with enough space to allow you to add additional items to customize the kit for your needs.
If you have a traveler, hiker, biker, S.A.R., Soldier or Lawman on your Christmas list, this may be the most sensible and usable Christmas gift you can think of, and will be downright useful for years to come.