Swazi Wapiti Men's AEGIS® Coat
Swazi Wapiti Men's Coat - Hooded Waterproof Jacket
For the outdoors person wanting a little extra refinement in high-performance apparel and protection from the rain. Swazi have designed the Wapiti Coat, made from a soft, three layered AEGIS® fabric. The stylish Swazi Wapiti Coat will keep you warm and dry at the footy, rugby or any outdoor and bushcraft adventures you set foot on. This incredible coat is soft, quiet, tough and a very durable rain garment made from a Polyester brushed tricot knit, with an eco-friendly 80/20 DWR (80% water-free in spray tests after 20 washes).
No matter what the weather, SWAZI® Watershield shells set the benchmark in high performance wet weather gear. Your essential outer layer (shell), Swazi wet weather jackets are made from the best fabrics in the world, they are also designed specifically for the job of keeping you dry. Couple with insulating mid layers and base layers, Swazi's wet weather clothing will see you right in almost any weather mother nature can throw at you.
Windshield Outer Layers provide total all round wind protection with extra warmth and comfort for when it comes in hard and cold!
There's no point in wearing something that keeps out the rain if it keeps in the sweat - you still get wet! Swazi have spent 2 years perfecting AEGIS® so that they've ended up with a fabric that never gets wet, never let's moisture in from the outside, but lets moisture (perspiration) out. It breathes, but only in one direction.
- Made in New Zealand from a three-layer AEGIS® fabric which is soft, light, very quiet and is 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Extra long, full-length 2-way YKK water resistant zip to ensure the jacket is as easy to get on as it is to get off
- The hood protrudes into an adjustable peak, stiffened with both a durable liner and a hood wire to enable excellent peripheral vision and exceptional water shedding
- Chest waterproof inner map pocket stored securely under storm flap
- Two generous external "wet" pockets which have unique drop stitches to allow any collected water to easily drain away
- Hand warmer flaps tucked in behind each front pocket
- Stretch inner cuff with touch-tape outer cuffs ensures sleeves stay where you want them to
- Side vents for unrestricted walking and climbing movement
- Can be rolled into it’s own hood for easy stowing
- Fabric: Watershield Aegis® 3 Layer Whisper / Laminate is PTFE / Eco-friendly 80/20 DWR (80% water-free in spray tests after 20 washes) / Polyester Brushed Tricot Knit
- Waterhead: 20,000mm
- Breathability: 10,000g/m2 24hr
- Function: Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable
- Suitability: Wet, Windy, Cold
- Colour: OD Green
- Size Options: Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large or XXX-Large
- Fabric Weight: 268gsm (8oz/yd2)
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Manufacturer Code: RWC
- Made in New Zealand
Example: The sizing chart indicates a Large Size measures 106cm in chest, the Swazi garment (in Large) itself measures 123cm in chest, to provide allowance for layering and comfort. Therefore, if you measure yourself to be 122cm in the chest, the Large Size may be a very snug fit, the Extra Large Size may therefore be a better fit providing comfort and room for adding layers of clothing.
If you do not have a measuring tape don’t worry, simply use a ribbon, rope, paracord or string to measure yourself and then line it up against a ruler. Using the measurements of an item of your clothing as a guide is another helpful option.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email before choosing the size that’s best for you.
Mens Size Chart