The Hungerbuster Combo MRE Ration Pack
Global customers include:
- Defence Forces
- Emergency Services
- Army and School Cadets
- Corporates Government Authorities
- Oil and Mining Companies
- Outdoor & Marine Enthusiasts
The Hunger buster 24 Hour MRE Ration Pack is a comprehensive and nutritious 24 Hour Ration Pack for use in the outdoors or in an emergency situation.
- For 1 Person 2 Year Shelf Life
- 24 Hours of Food Stock Item
For single serves of the Main MRE Meals, see our Single MRE 250g Serve flavour options.
MEAL HEATING INSTUCTIONS: You can eat the food cold but we recommend hot for maximum enjoyment. Use a Military Grade Flameless Heater Bag or place the main meal's pouch into hot water until it reaches the desired temperature. Alternatively pour / tip the main meal into a pot and simmer on low until desired temperature is reached. To enjoy meal straight from pouch, pull open the bottom gusset so the pouch can stand, tear the top of pouch open at the indent mark provided, eat and enjoy.
- Natural Muesli 100g (Mix with cold water for desired consistency)
- 2x Wholegrain Cereal Bars (35g ea)
- 2x Biscuit Cream Crackers (35g ea)
- 1x Beef Jerky Steak Bar (25g ea)
- 1x Vegemite (15g ea)
- 1x Main Meal (250g) - BEEF CASSEROLE or CHILLI CON CARNE or SPAGHETTI BOLOGNAISE or VEGETABLE CURRY or BUTTER CHICKEN or BAKED BEANS
- 1x Mashed Potato (Net 60g) - Add 250ml of boiling water and stir well. Stand for 5-10 mins
SNACKS, DRINKS & CONDIMENTS:
- 1x Biscuit Jam Sandwich (32g ea)
- 1x Fruit Bar (20g)
- 1x Candy Chocolates (45g ea)
- 1x Sweetened Condensed Milk (85g ea)
- 1x Fruit Drink Concentrate Powder
- 1x Chocolate Drink Powder
- 1x Coffee
- 1x Tea Bag
- 1x Salt
- 2x Sugar
- 1x Pepper
- 1x Plastic Spoon
- Antiseptic Wipes
- Total weight of pack = approx 1 kg
- Height: 20cm, Width: 10cm, Length: 15.5cm
- Average Energy content per pack = 13,000kj
- Best Before date: 3 years+
This ration pack does not cater for consumers with any food allergy or special dietary requirements. You should read the Menu and Ingredients (see photos) before consumption. If you have any doubts about the contents, you should not consume the ration pack.
Ratings & Reviews
Tastes great and PLENTY of food
I used one for a hiking trip we did recently. HEAPS of food for 24 hours. And it all tasted great!
Great 24-Hour Ration Pack
Got spaghetti bolognaise as the main meal and it tastes pretty good for an MRE, like spaghetti from a can. Breakfast and lunch were deliciously simple. All the accessories (muesli bars, biscuits, etc.) taste better than store-bought products. Super fun to sample at home to find a favourite main meal to take camping or put in the bug out bag.