Torrid Boonie - Multicam - Size Choices
The Torrid Boonie hat is a quick drying, compact, comfortable, breathable and adjustable *jungle hat that provides the next level of comfort while working in already challenging environments.
Torrid Boonie is feature rich while keeping weight down and comfort high. Mesh ring segment follows the entire circumference for enhanced heat management by way of extreme ventilation.
The internal IFF marker panel makes marrying up quicker and more convenient while the water repellent fabric assists in shedding water as opposed to your current filthy cotton bush hat.
- Omni mesh ring to aid in air flow and heat management
- Light weight Multicam 70 Denier DWR Ripstop Nylon
- Barrel lock tensioner
- "Jute" paracord (gutted) loops for addition of local vegetation
- Loop Velcro on top of hat for IR IFF patch
- Warp knit (like pile Velcro but nicer) on inner rear of hat for the attachment of neck flap
- Orange internal marker panel for marry up procedures
- Fleece sweat band on the inner front ring for additional comfort and moisture wicking
- Removable gutted paracord lanyard / neck strap
- Small: 58cm / 22.8"
- Medium: 60cm / 23.6"
- Large: 62cm / 24.4"
- X-Large: 64cm / 25.1"
Ratings & Reviews
Bonus SORD ripstop padded pouch with YKK zipper
by Matthew (Bushcrafter)
Wow. The boonie hat is better than expected. Even better was the pouch that comes with it, which is a keeper... I purchased the Multicam boonie, and received a Khaki carry pouch (not that I am complaining). So, if you expect to get a Multicam pouch, don't hold your breathe. Bonus pouch features: Ripstop khaki coloured polyester outer AND inner over a padded foam insulated core, YKK #6 coil zipper... Yeah, you came here for a HAT review, but instead get a bonus POUCH review... There is no negative points to state about the boonie hat, other than it is not NIR (is slightly reflective). However, since night vision device are used at night, does not make sense to wear a boonie hat then.