Atwood Paracord 550 7 Strand - 30m Lengths
Atwood 7 Strand Chromaflair mil-spec Type III Paracord 550
550 Paracord is one of the most versatile cords on the planet. It’s high-tech materials and construction enables it to be lightweight, strong, and compact. With an incredible 249kg tensile strength, this Type III paracord 550 can easily perform tasks and jobs that other similar cords cannot.
One of the most important design features of 550 Paracord is the 7 inner strands of core. By pulling out the internal strands you can turn 30m into hundreds of metres of usable cordage. All these features make it the perfect rope to daily carry, whether it’s in your backpack, vehicle, garage, or in an apparel item.
With a proven track record dating back to WW2, the milspec Type 3 Paracord has made a well-deserved name for itself as being one of the best cords ever made. Whether it’s supporting a soldier on the battlefield or a hanging flower pot at the house, this cord is ready to go to work for you. How you need it, where you need it and when you need it.
Atwood Rope Paracord is superior in quality and consistency. Atwood maintain a strict quality assurance policy with intravenous QA checkpoints throughout the manufacturing process. Atwood take great pride and honour in manufacturing and delivering some of the highest quality Paracord and products around the world that can be trusted and relied on every day.
Type III Paracord 550 Colour Changing Patterns
While this chromaflair paracord does not magically change its colours, the iridescent colours are woven to create the illiusion that it does. You will be amazed as the pearlescent paracord shifts and melts into each colour right before your eyes.
NEW COLOURS Available:
- Blue Snake
- Black Reflective
- Colour Changing Hummingbird
- Colour Changing Prism
- Colour Changing Phazer
- Colour Changing Dragon Fruit
- 7 Strand Core (8 lines in 1)
- Type III, 550 Paracord
- Lightweight & strong
- Colour will not run or bleed
- UV, Rot, Mildew Resistant
- Diameter : 4mm
- Length : 30 metres
- Tensile strength : 249kg
- Weight : 227g
- Colour Options: Blue, Graphite, Teal Green, Pink, Green, Black, OD Green, Orange, Woodland Camo, Wild Fire, Multicam, Coyote Brown, White, Rattler, Blue Camo, Urban Camo, Bay, Equinox, Explode, Fire And Ice, Colour Changing Argon, Colour Changing Molten, Blue Snake, Black Reflective, Green, Colour Changing Hummingbird, Colour Changing Prism, Colour Changing Phazer and Colour Changing Dragon Fruit
- NEW Colour Options (Diamond Pattern Range): Black & Neon Orange, Black & Neon Yellow, Black & Neon Green, Black & White or Black & Grey, Forcefield, Android, Mystique and Tan
- Made in the USA
Ratings & Reviews
Fantastic quality and reliable!
High quality and reliable, what you see is what you get. If you haven't already got some 550 Paracord, buy it now. Great for everyone and so very versatile.
This is genuine high quality paracord. Not cheap a knock off brand that falls apart