Snugpak Softie Elite 1 Sleeping Bag
Snugpak Softie Elite 1 Sleeping BagThe Softie elite sleeping bag range has a built in deployable side baffle that initially is extra thick zip baffle and when deployed allows the sleeping bag to become wider. The extra space created by the deployed zip baffle allows for freedom of movement & temperature management when trying to keep cool.
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only.
Temperature Ratings for Sleeping BagSnugpak’s performance figures are drawn from over forty years of experience and customer feedback. Their comfort figure assumes you will be sleeping lightly clothed (thermal base layer or PJ’s) within a tent on a good quality sleep mat, at this external temperature the majority of users should feel comfortable and get a good night’s sleep. The low-temperature ratings are temperatures the sleeping bags have been used at by fit individuals with the minimum of discomfort. There are many variables involved in a good night’s sleep, including climate, altitude, fitness and metabolism, if in doubt stick to the comfort figure.
- Weight: 993g
- Comfort Rating: 7°C / 45°F
- Low Rating: 2°C / 36°F
- Packsize: 22cm x 16cm
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Micro 100% Polyester
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light & Reflectatherm 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Softie® 100% Polyester
- Shape: Mummy
- Built-in deployable side baffle, to allow for more room
- Adjustable length via foot shorting clips
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Elasticated Drawcord-adjustable hood
- Internal valuables pocket with velcro fastener
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal drawcord foot loops to attach a sleeping bag liner
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy carrying