Survival Seeds Tin
Grow your Vegetable & Herbs with the Survival Seed Tin by Survival Seeds Australia - 25 Types of Heirloom Heritage Seeds
25 x carefully selected types of Heirloom Vegetable and Herb Seeds for the Australian backyard grower or seed saver.
Why Choose Survival Seeds?
- Heirloom, Non-GMO Seeds: Unlike commercialised, GMO varieties, you can harvest and grow your own seeds for generations of food supply from this very tin.
- Effective Use of Space: Dwarf, small fruiting and shade tolerant varieties allow you to maximise space and enjoy quicker harvests with less time for pests or disasters.
- Australian Favourites: Included are varieties that have proven to grow and yield well in Aussie conditions.
- Storage: All varieties chosen can be either dried, frozen, pickled or fermented for long-term storage, and included are specific storage methods on each label.
Each packet contains information such as when to plant your seeds according to Australian climate conditions and growing tips for each seed type including how to store your seeds for longevity.
GROWING GUIDES WITH EACH PACKET:
Each heritage seed packet includes basic growing tips and tricks, including planting times based on Australia’s growing regions.
- Basil – Genovese x 60
- Bean – Blue Lake x 15
- Beetroot – Ruby Queen x 40
- Broccoli – Calabrese x 50
- Brussels Sprouts – Long Island Improved x 30
- Cabbage – Red Acre x 40
- Capsicum – California Wonder x 20
- Carrot – Nantes x 200
- Cauliflower – Snow Ball x 30
- Coriander – Slow Bolt x 30
- Corn – Jolly Roger x 20
- Eggplant – Black Beauty x 15
- Kale – Red Russian x 50
- Leek – American Flag x 50
- Lettuce – Salad Blend x 200
- Onion – Gladalan Brown x 50
- Parsley – Italian Flat Leaf x 80
- Pea – Sugar Snap x 20
- Pumpkin – Queensland Blue x 8
- Radish – Daikon x 50
- Silverbeet – Fordhook Giant x 25
- Spinach – Viroflay x 30
- Tomato – Cocktail Cherry x 25
- Turnip – Champion Purple x 80
- Zucchini – Black Beauty x 8
*There may be some minor changes to varieties depending on availability.
- Weight: 100g
- Dimensions: 9 × 9 × 4cm
- Quantity: 25 x Vegetable and Herb Seed Types
- Includes: Growing tips and guide in each packet
Ratings & Reviews
Eat ze bugs 🤯
by Brad -
Better to have it than to not.<br>The only thing I have ever grown is ice in my freezer. <br>Item as described and correct. As for quality. Yet to taste.<br>Top notch postage ability SSA.